Applicable from 6 July 2020
The www.fondsdedotationroullier.org website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’) is managed by the Fonds de Dotation Roullier, 27 avenue Franklin Roosevelt 35400 Saint-Malo, France, SIREN no. 823 037 908 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Endowment Fund’) in its capacity as data controller (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Data Controller’) in accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and the European regulations in force under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’).
THE DATA CONTROLLER AND RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Data’) collected during your use of the Website and, more generally, in the context of your relationship with the Endowment Fund, are processed by the Data Controller.
In the context of the missions of the Endowment Fund and the services presented on the Website, the Data Controller may transmit or provide access to your Data to technical service providers (communication agency, Website hosting company, etc.). For more information, please refer to our Website Terms & Conditions and Legal information.
Access is strictly controlled by the security policies in place, with the result that human Data processing remains a very exceptional event. The Data Controller may be required to communicate your Data to third parties where such communication is authorised and required by law or a court ruling, or where such communication is necessary to protect and defend its own rights.
With the exception of the circumstances, your Data will not be transferred or made available to any third party without your prior consent.
The Data Controller will not transfer your Data to any country outside the EEA. Where data are transferred outside the EEA, such transfers will be subject to appropriate safeguards, such as the standard clauses required by the European Commission.
THE PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Data essential to our contractual relationship with you, or data required to meet a regulatory obligation, will be identified as such at the time of data collection.
As part of the data collection activities mentioned above, we collect data that can identify you.
These Data will be used in different ways, depending on your reason for visiting the Website:
– On the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time without challenging the initial lawfulness of the use made of your Data (See article 3 on ‘Your Rights’), for us to send you newsletters
– For the purposes of providing the services for which you have subscribed (provision of services – visits, conferences, workshop sessions, discussions, etc. -, invoicing, monitoring contract performance, complaints, conducting satisfaction surveys, customer database management and resolving unpaid invoices and disputes)
– For the purposes of processing in responding to requests that may, where applicable, result in a contractual relationship and/or service provision (requests for information)
– For the purposes of meeting legal, accounting and tax obligations (particularly in terms of retaining supporting accounting documents, handling requests to exercise rights to data access, correction and objection and maintaining a non-sales prospect list).
Unless you object to such use, and within the limits of your interests and rights, to meet the legitimate needs of the Data Controller, particularly in terms of:
– Monitoring public relations and loyalty (which specifically involves sending messages – gathering opinions, conducting satisfaction surveys, improving services, etc. – and news about our projects, actions and services as presented on our Website)
– Conducting awareness-raising campaigns to develop our public missions and activities
– Preparing statistics for the purpose of analysing Endowment Fund activity.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Persons whose Data are processed in connection with the Website have a legal right to access and correct their personal data, and, under the circumstances and within the limits provided for by the regulations, to object or delete some of their Data, limit their use or request their portability for the purpose of transmitting that Data to a third party.
You can exercise your rights by writing to one of the two addresses shown in Article 6 below, attaching where necessary any document proving your identity and justifying your request.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your Data will be retained for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they were collected:
– All Data, except for cookies, will be retained for 2 years following the most recent contact, after which they will be held in intermediate archives for the duration of the applicable legal period (5 years in principle)
– Cookies will be retained for 13 months from their insertion/creation
The Data will then be deleted from our active databases on expiry of these periods.
ABOUT OUR COOKIE MANAGEMENT
For any additional information or to resolve any issues relating to the use of your Data, please contact us by using our contact form or by writing to us at the address shown in the Legal information.
Where issues remain unresolved or to make a complaint about the processing of your Data, you may refer the matter to the CNIL (French data protection agency) by e-mail to https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir or by post at the following address:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.